Pokéfarm

Where everything ELSE happens.
Forum rules

This week's Header Video was submitted by Raiyuuni! Congrats for getting it featured ^^

You can also submit a video or vote others at Pick Your Own Header Video!
And you can discuss them on the Header Video Discussion

Re: Pokéfarm

Postby Firestar » November 17th, 2010, 5:04 pm

Okay. List things you've done for the new quest.
~= In progress
X= Didnt work.

Pikachu in party. (~)
Scour (X) (I only sent Pikachu's to scour for a minute; you can still try this.)
Finding it on a page. (~)
Two Pika's in the daycare. (~)
So, clues to help us?

"Long time ago"
"Treasure"
Post other ideas or clues you come up with.
Firestar
The Legacy

A Good Start

Thumbs Up given: 1 time
Thumbs Up received: 3 times

Postby Squigi » November 17th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Does anyone know what kind of egg this is?

By the way, I don't know if this helps, but I noticed the "Pikachu's Lost Item" quest description on the quest page is the same as Kolink's Pikachu language in the announcements forum. ;)

"A long time ago, a group of Pikachu hid their precious Light Ball away to protect it. Now it is lost, a rumoured treasure at best. Where could it be?"

"Pi pika pika chu, pi pichu pi Pichupi chu chupi pipikapi Pichu Pika pika pi chupika pi. Chu pi pi pika, pi pikapika pipikachu pi pika. Pichu chupi pi pi?"
Squigi

Postby barnecade » November 17th, 2010, 6:38 pm

*sniped?*
Last edited by barnecade on November 27th, 2010, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barnecade
As Ninja As Myst

Thumbs Up given: 4 times
Thumbs Up received: 1 time

Postby Banana21 » November 17th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Carnivine.

Whenever you hatch a pokemon it'll ask you to name it. Name it or use species name and the next page will be

Congrats "pokemon name here" is now a part of your farm! Click here to continue. This happens whenever you hatch a new pokemon anyway but when it happens for an unown don't press click here to continue so fast. Look around >.>

LOOK AROUND
Don't press click here to continue so fast...
Last edited by Banana21 on November 17th, 2010, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banana21

Postby Raz » November 17th, 2010, 7:45 pm

The pikachu quest, Its "supaeasy" Its probably my only chance of actually completing a quest.

By the way..

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pika, pi pi pikaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Karyete, Master of Civil Conversation
Disclaimer: none of these messages have been edited, context can be provided if needed (thanks discord!) but absolutely does not change anything about these messages and that he's too overly defensive and cocky to make situations better

Karyete: I don't have anything to say to you, I've been deliberately trying to not offend you for years, actually, but apparently everything I say to you is wrong. You come across as so aggressive that you successfully intimidated me into not wanting to talk to you
Karyete: Seriously, what is your problem? And not only that, you fail to even acknowledge you might be in some wrong here.
Karyete: Oooh it's you? Hello. Feel free to drop this right now. You're going to make yourself look like an idiot.
Karyete: We don't want to hear your opinion at this stage.
Karyete: You're not getting any apology, especially after now.
Karyete: You can stay up on your high horse, continue to twist the truth and act like an absolute child all you want. I refuse to give respect to a man who right now is picking up a dropped argument because he simply cannot fathom the idea that he might be in the wrong.
Karyete: How pathetic
Raz
"quite easily the most manly man of all" --Raz

Error contacting Twitter

Razzian Fighter

Thumbs Up given: 40 times
Thumbs Up received: 367 times

Postby juliajigglypuff » November 17th, 2010, 9:49 pm

hi, i'm new here but not new to pokefarm, help?

got into glitch city but blobs don't pop up?
got 33% for safety matters, tried the backup restore thing but got confused and failed.
and the Pikachu quest.. well not worried about that one yet.
I noticed that Wolfin hatched a bunch of Pikachu's. Maybe it's a clue. :)

Anyway, help would be great and I could help too. As much as i can.

Oh and.. anyone want an aqua-shinx? :D
juliajigglypuff

Postby Firestar » November 18th, 2010, 4:29 am

Squigi wrote:Does anyone know what kind of egg this is?

By the way, I don't know if this helps, but I noticed the "Pikachu's Lost Item" quest description on the quest page is the same as Kolink's Pikachu language in the announcements forum. ;)

"A long time ago, a group of Pikachu hid their precious Light Ball away to protect it. Now it is lost, a rumoured treasure at best. Where could it be?"

"Pi pika pika chu, pi pichu pi Pichupi chu chupi pipikapi Pichu Pika pika pi chupika pi. Chu pi pi pika, pi pikapika pipikachu pi pika. Pichu chupi pi pi?"

That's brilliant! So it must have somethin' to do with Kolink...

Wait. LIGHT BALL. Maybe not a ball of light... but a Pokeball! Maybe this information can help us.
@Jujapuff Perhaps if you hatch a Pichu, it'll have a ball of light?
Firestar
The Legacy

A Good Start

Thumbs Up given: 1 time
Thumbs Up received: 3 times

Postby Shou » November 18th, 2010, 6:36 am

does anyone still know how to finish the Safety Matters quest? :cry:
Shou

Postby UsuarioTHf » November 18th, 2010, 9:08 am

*Sniped*
Last edited by UsuarioTHf on November 27th, 2010, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Emelia K. Fletcher an eternity ago.

Heroes never die.
UsuarioTHf
Honorary Member

Runouw Votes Winner
Awarded for winning a prize in RV Winter 2011.

Thumbs Up given: 26 times
Thumbs Up received: 32 times

Postby Misstarretje » November 18th, 2010, 9:25 am

All your Pikaguesses are wrong.

I just got a Yellow Orb from Scour.
I went to the Merchant. Doug said:

Hey... I see you have a Yellow Orb. This is what happens when a Light Ball is left alone in a dark place for a long time, like maybe inside a Treasure Chest. This little Orb needs recharging before it'll have any value. I'd be very interested in making you a deal if you like. If you can get that Orb recharged and bring it back to me, I'll reveal the location of a special place.
To get this recharged, I thnk you're going to need a Pikachu or two to help. Sometimes these Orbs need a group of six Pikachu to recharge. So if I were you, I'd play it safe and go for the six. That said, the Pokémon around here don't get a chance to use their attacks much, so they may not be strong enough to recharge it... What to do...?
Well, how's about showing that Orb to a Pikachu from around here, and maybe it'll know where you can find stronger ones to recharge it? Worth a shot. Remember to come straight back here when you're done - I'll be waiting!

Wow, now that's good information.. :o.o: How long did you do the scour if I may ask? Dunno if that makes sense or something. :|
Misstarretje

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic