Last Legacy is a magic themed platformer game in which the protagonist has a special ability to morph blocks of ground into or out of existence. I also have a feature-packed level designer which I am trying to build to go with the game. With the level designer, what I am really trying to do with this game is make a spiritual successor to the level designer in my old game, Super Mario 63.
I have it out as a pre-release here. I'm trying everything that I can to make this game as great as possible. I think I am getting really close to calling it done. But first I want to see what other people think about it.
May 31st, 2014, 9:40 pm
- Every level has 3 large triangles to collect
- New equippable items added
- More secret shops added
- Lava collision detection changes
- In inventory
- "E" displays for items that are currently equipped.
- When an item is equipped it removes it from the stack of similar items
- When you upgrade an item it stays equipped
- Shops now have infinite stock
- Hitting escape will pause the game
- Level designer info panel now lets you choose the starting equipment
Play it here: http://www.runouw.com/games/lastlegacy_nullspace_rc2/
With summer starting, chapter 2 is now getting finalized. After this release candidate it's off to the major flashplayer outlets like Newgrounds and Kongregate. As always, please leave constructive criticism.
Also, the soundtrack for Null Space has been added to the music page.
You may like Last Legacy's new Facebook page if you so desire.42 Replies
- posted by Runouw
Last Legacy: Null Space is almost complete!
Any donation received is appreciated and will certainly help us make more awesome games in the future!